Thursday 11 June 2020

COVID-19 ... And the masks designers!

COVID-19?

That's a new and stressful virus but are we scared of it? No. Are we prepared to fight it? Yes.

Alex Manise: "Akhona, you have such a brilliant idea and you're actually creative in this regard, Are you planning on expanding your idea and make profit out of it through selling it to your peers at school?" 

Akhona Dlamini: "I am a very anti social person, so I don't like going out to public places. I'm also lazy, so if I'm lazy then this means I do everything for myself on my own at my own time! I decided to treat myself a bit for staying indoors as per Government's instructions so I designed my own cloth mask. I feel much safer and more protected when I've got it on me!"

#HTS/THS WELKOM
#MATRIX 2020 we are ready
#COVID-19 we are fighting you every step of the way