Friday 24 December 2021

Merry Christmas ...

Thank you for being an extraordinary teacher and working so hard to grow my mind and spirit. The top of the Christmas tree is decorated with a star, but the star in the classroom is you my teacher! 

I hope you know how brightly you shine in the lives of so many and will shine in our lives for years to come.

Coming to school and seeing the faces of friends and teachers as a learner is just as magical as Christmas morning. Thank you for being my favourite faces to see. The knowledge you’ve given me as a student at HTS is better than any Christmas gift I could ever receive. Thank you for the priceless gift of learning you have given to me, and for guiding and shaping who I am becoming. I pray for the safety of all our learners and educators. May the Holy Lord keep you all safe. May He help you all cross the bridge into the new year, for some to start afresh high school and for some to finish. 

It takes a Christmas miracle to grade as much work as you all do, but somehow you pull it off with only one Christmas per year. You are amazing and work so hard. I appreciate you all. Wishing you all the best with your future endeavours!

Have a Merry Christmas! And a prosperous new year!