Friday 21 October 2022

Greetings to all the Tekkies

It seems like it was just only yesterday when I was announced as chairperson of the RCL considering how quick this year went past.

I mean the first time addressing the whole school, being the first chairman of HTS to be elected as the deputy of the district RCL council, was something that I will always cherish. That was something that I learn a lot from and grow as a person.

As much as I thought that I was prepared, I must say that I got to grow not only physically but mentally and emotionally because as the leader I had to put everyone first. I am grateful to my school RCL council because through their help we were able to achieve a lot for example: "helping with the school discipline, buying the school gifts from our fundraising and many more. In short we grew together as a school despite all the drastic changes that took place. I would like to thank the school for the support especially Mr Rodgers for going the extra mile always in order to ensure that the learners are successful in everything that they do for example the support camps for the matrics.

Lastly I would like to wish every Tekkie good luck on their final exam, and remember: "If you want something you never had, you have to do something you've never done before." 

Karabo Tsotsotso (Chairperson 2022 HTS Welkom)